autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

14 April 2005

visitors

today i have a visitor helping me with my blog. georgia lives next door with her parents, her brother, and her dog, well her mother's dog--molly. we are planning to go and visit bailey yards in north platte --the world's largest classification train yard. it is owned by union pacific. will let you know how it turned out. taking my digital camera. i hope they let me take pictures. they might not because of 9/11. and security issues. we will see. i might just have to stand out back of my house and take pictures of trains going by and pretend they are in bailey yards. ha ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have enough trains going by your house that if you took a picture of each one as it went by in the day and pasted them all together you could be a train yard!