autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

02 September 2005

spare body parts and telomeres

now that i am soon to reach a certain age where i am told that i should not tell my age i am wishing for a few spare body parts stashed away that i can use as needed. like new ears. the last docotor...who i shall not return to...did not help my ear. i found out from the real ear doctor that i have a fungus in my ear. it seems a hearing aid creates a closed system of nice warm moist stuff just right for a fungus. sigh more meds and a return next wednesday. now if the solved the problem of the ends of the telomeres falling off and people loosing part of their instruction codes i wouldn't have to worry about the spare body parts. lets see.... what else should i replace?

1 comment:

Jay said...

Fujitsu Software Enhances Mainframe Migration Solutions with NeoBatch
I received a copy of the Cost Guard email memo which was issued at 6:42 AM this morning.
I was just reading this while voting for the bloggies, and I think you've got a lot of good points. Anyway, I strongly believe in writing for the moment - to quote my English teacher, 'say what you feel, feel what you say'

Ted
homeschool lesson plans