autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

25 October 2007

twiddling the room

i didn't like the way my two night stands looked standing side by side, so i went to holly lobby. it was the end of the season so furniture was on sale. not only is there more room on top for the kitties and my books, but there is room for baskets underneath and all the lovely little drawers for scissors, electronics, socks, bedside aids, etc. you will notice that i was able to put it in the back of the mini with a folding bookcase.

cc often sleeps on my bed or in one of my kitty baskets and dennis sleeps on cynthia's bed. silly cats.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so impressed it fit in the car!

cat's are in fact silly. but that's why we love them.

Donna said...

I think you're further ahead getting settled in your house than we are. I'm still struggling with making decisions and planting things outside. It's about time I bought some living room chairs and drapes.