autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

07 May 2008

california trip - last day

i spent my last day in california with my son and his wife. we went to fry's electronics and poked around for awhile. i found some really small in size jump/thumb/usb drives. my son bought one for me and i bought one for my sister.


we decided we needed to go to ikea where we found some desks that did not take up a lot of space but had space for stuff. ikea is very good at designing for small spaces. i wish there was a store like that around here! fat chance! installing the desks meant taking down the the old ones which resulted in a pile of cords. they are little house snakes slithering around. the desks had a little nook where most of the extra cordage could be hidden.


we probably should have stayed home. my son was up all night the night before recovering data from a crashed server.


it all came to an end much too quickly, but i was glad to be back home in my own room with my books, my cats. glad to be back home with my sister, too! --she has her own room and books and cat.!!!!


No comments: