autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

19 November 2004

friday afternoon suprise

my blog had a package delivered to my house today.... by the boss's wife , even. it came to the main building just after i left. : ) my blog is so happy, it was a propane gas lantern to put on the picnic table. i think that no matter what, i have to have one more fall fire. the lamp, the fire, and my dragonfly lights will make a cheery spot in the middle of the gardens. after all, winter does not start until late december. the table and chairs are still out. this is a big weekend so it will have to be this sunday or monday evening... even if it snowing. it has been raining and gray for the last three days, so i need a little light in my life and i can drag wood out from the bottom of the wood pile. i think hot chocolate and toasted marshmellows are in order.

1 comment:

k2h said...

thats awesome.. my blog sent me a gift as well. proof that blogging is both healthy and rewarding!