autumn

autumn
spearfish creek - south dakota

10 November 2004

it is a dark & stormy night

rain--slow, steady, and cold is going to keep me from walking the three blocks to meeting tonight where it is going to be stormy. fortunately, i will be the note keeper so it will be an excuse to be quiet and still. unfortunately, i am the one who put together schedules that will cause the heated conversation. my only consolation, it wasn't my idea to begin with.....the person who will complain the most is the creator of the idea. is that an oxymoron?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its rainy here too. i don't know about it being an oxymoron that someone doesn't like the very thing they suggested, but it seems to happen quite a bit. i do not that a dark & stormy night is a cliche =).

k2h said...

I'm just not to sure on how to advise you on this one. I too have been stuck in similar circumstances and I think the best I was able to do was forget the outcome. good luck.